Wethepeople's Legacy cranks are made for those who want a nice shape crank that ain't gonna cut you up. WTP chose to run with a squared shape crank arm to make it nicer for crank arm grinds (and catching tailwhips if that's your game).
Looking at areas they could improve on existing cranks on the market, WTP went with reinforced areas like a invest cast pedal boss to make the WTP Legacy cranks some of the toughest on the market.
- 2 & 1/2pc design, full seamless Japanese 4130 crmo tubing, liquid post heat-treated
- 22mm 4130 heat-treated butted crmo spindle
- SIZES: 160mm, 165mm, 170mm and 175mm
- Grind friendly square shape arms
- Investment cast gusset on the pedal boss
- RSD/LSD compatible
- Crank install tool included
- WEIGHT: 872g / 30.75oz