The big ol' WTP Mad Max bars are back! Back in 2008 when the Wethepeople Mad Max handlebars arrived on the scene we thought they were massive - at a whopping 8.75" rise.
Skip forward to modern times, Max Gaertig's signature handlebars have gotten a little taller to match his powerful riding style, but remain tough as nails.
- Full liquid post heat-treated 4130 “M2“ CRMO tubing, multiple butted
- 10.2" and 11" rise options
- 30.5" wide
- 11° back sweep
- 1.5° upsweep
- Dual radius bends for extra strength
- Available in 22.2mm clamping (for regular stems) plus an OS clamp for 25.4mm stems like the WTP Hydra OS stem.
- Weight (10.2" rise): 960 grams