The Wethepeople Network frame is Dan Kruk's signature frame, based around the popular WTP Battleship frame, but made even more ultra-responsive, so he can whip around the streets with ease!
If you want a tough BMX street frame that you can move around like no other (think hard 540s out of grinds like Dan..), the WTP Network frame is the frame for you.
- Head tube angle: 75.75°
- Seat tube angle: 71°
- Chainstay length: 12.5"
- BB height: 11.85"
- Stand over height: 9.15"
- Butted seamless Japanese 4130 tubing
- 'Hang-free' grind friendly 6mm thick dropout
- NEW ovalised chain stays for increased sprocket clearance
- Super responsive, technical street frame
- Hydroformed top and down tube for superior strength and stiffness
- Super short 12.5‘‘ backend makes the Network frame SUPER responsive
- Taller 127mm extended head tube for less spacers with an uncut fork
- Fully brakeless
- Invest cast chainstay yoke allows for easy tire/sprocket clearance
- Integrated seat clamp
- Curved seat and chain stay bridges
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE
- Weight (20.5") - 2.54kg