Wethepeople BMX frames are some of the most technologically advanced BMX frames on the market, without question. No cutting corners, no basic tubese with simple stickers - there is truly no stone left unturned when WTP come to the table with a new frame.
The Wethepeople Paradox frame is just such a feat in ingenuity. Created with modern day technical street riding in mind, the Paradox picks up where the Battleship left off, utilising the incredibly strong Hydroformed top and down tubes, as well as a brand new invest-cast chainstay yoke, which means the WTP Paradox frame is strong as an ox, with little flex.
With a super short chainstay that still accommodates 2.5" wide tires, this brakeless street beast will take what you got and then some, thanks to the WTP Paradox frame coming with a Lifetime Guarantee.
- TOP TUBE LENGTH: 20.75, 21" & 21.25"
- CHAIN STAY LENGTH: 12.75" (slammed) – 13.2"
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE: 75.5°
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE: 71°
- BB HEIGHT: 11.7"
- STAND OVER HEIGHT: 9"
- Butted, Japanese seamless 4130 crmo tubing
- Fully brakeless frame (no brake mounts)
- Unique invest casted yoke/wishbone for increased stiffness and tire/sprocket clearance
- Super short chainstay
- Hydroformed top and down tube for the strongest possible connection to the headtube
- Oversize 20.5mm thick seat stays for increased stiffness
- Wider rear triangle allows clearance for a 2.5" tire
- Invest cast seat stay bridge
- Invest cast seat clamp
- 74mm width Mid BB, CNC machined and heat-treated
- Taller 127mm integrated headtube for less headset spacers, CNC machined and heat-treated
- 7.5mm Invest cast CRMO dropouts
- Integrated Chain tensioners
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE