Street phenom Felix Prangenberg's signature WTP Pathfinder street shredder is back for 2021!
Updated graphics and amazing colour options make the 2021 WTP Pathfinder a hit.
Felix is a full blown ripper, his super progressive riding style being looked after with his Wethepeople Pathfinder frame; utilising cutting edge and innovative technology - that goes hand in hand with Felix’s highly progressive style of riding.
The WTP pathfinder frame uses ‘new school street inspired’ responsive geometry with a ground breaking new offset thickness chain stay and bottom bracket shell, to strengthen the frame in areas susceptible to grind damage. The WTP Pathfinder is one strong and agile frame.
This frame includes Wetheopeople's lifetime guarantee.
- Brakeless frame
- Butted, Japanese seamless 4130 crmo tubing
- Laser cut and cnc machined 6mm thick dropouts
- Extruded offset thickness dent resistant chainstays
- Extra thick double butted top tube with WTP gusset
- Super strong offset thickness bottom bracket
- Extra steep 76 degree head tube angle
- Single butted down tube with WTP gusset
- 127mm extended head tube for less spacers with an uncut fork
- Fully brakeless design wider rear triangle allows clearance for a 2.4“ tire
- 20.75" and 21" top tube lengths
- 12.95" - 13.5" chainstay length
- 76° head tube angle
- 71° seat tube angle
- 11.7" BB height
- 9.35" stand over height
- mid bb width: 74mm
- head tube: 127mm length, cnc machined and heat-treated, integ. h/set