Felix Prangenberg is one heck of a savage street rider, so when he approached Wethepeople about his idea to create a sprocket that could hold up to his savagery, Wethepeople obliged and the WTP Pathfinder sprocket was born.
Way thicker than most other BMX sprockets on the market, the Wethepeople Pathfinder sprocket allows for 9 rotation points, meaning a longer life when you hit it on rail tricks.
The WTP Pathfinder sprocket also has an alloy guard option, held on by 4 Chromoly bolts, making it almost indestructible.
- MATERIAL: full CNC 6061-T6 alloy
- THICKNESS: 8mm SIZES: 25t, 28t
- Super thick, strong sprocket with unique design 9 rotation points for longer life
- Sunken adaptors for perfect chain line made to fit directly on to a 24mm crank spindle, includes adaptors for 19mm and 22mm spindles
- WEIGHT (25t no guard): 104 grams (25t guard) 191 grams