Wethepeople Patrol Frame (2021)
The WTP Patrol frame is back for 2021 in this amazing trans racing green colour - one of the most unique colours we've seen in a while and very suited to the trails and bowl riding.
Wethepeople BMX knows how to make a frame. Their craftsmanship is always spot on, which works well when you apply that to a trails frame - because we all know that trails doesn't come together, without craftsmanship.
The Wethepeople Patrol frame is what happens when you blend beautiful, technical capabilities with functional trails geometry. Boasting WTP's lifetime guarantee, you will be choosing a frame that will hold up to the roasty sets and deep bowls with ease.
The WTP Patrol showss great attention to detail; a longer head tube for less spacers, built in chain tensioners, and lowered chainstays for more brake clearance, means a cleaner build.. Something any proud trail builder will be stoked on.
We're really digging this frame (no pun intended!).
This is the current frame choice for Wethpeople team rider and Back Bone BMX co-owner Tyson Jones-Peni.
- TOP TUBE LENGTH: 21.15" & 21.5"
- CHAIN STAY LENGTH: 13.6" (slammed) – 14.25"
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE: 74.25°
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE: 71°
- BB HEIGHT: 11.5"
- STAND OVER HEIGHT: 8.9"
- Butted, Japanese seamless 4130 crmo tubing
- 74mm width Mid BB, CNC machined and heat-treated
- Taller 125mm integrated headtube for less headset spacers, CNC machined and heat-treated, drilled for gyro tabs
- Minimal size dropouts (not suitable for pegs) 6mm CNC machined and heat-treated
- Integrated Chain tensioners
- Removable brake mounts (sold separately)
- Extruded down tube with integrated threads for cable guides
- Curved seat stay bridge and chain stay bridge
- Tapered seat stays and chain stays with bullet tipped ends
- Chain stay located brake mounts for improved braking power
- Wider rear triangle allows clearance for a 2.4" tire
- WTP top tube and down tube gusset
- Integrated seat clamp w/6mm seat clamp bolt
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE