It's not often you can find a BMX frame that has geometry that caters to all round riding.. Normally frames are very specific to heavy street use, or with mellow angles to allow for trail riding.
If you're the type of rider that likes to do it all, you're stuck in frame limbo.. Until, of course, you find the Wethepeople Revolver frame.
Built for the rider who does it all, from bowl riding, to street moves, even flowing through the trails - the WTP Revolver is a burly frame that is made to hold tough.
Featuring thicker tubing where it's necessary & an invest cast wishbone to provide a more stiff ride, the Revolver frame spec'd with stable, yet responsive geometry, to do it all!
A real MVP frame, that of course, comes with WTP's lifetime guarantee.
- TOP TUBE LENGTH: 20.75" & 21.25"
- CHAIN STAY LENGTH: 13.2" (slammed) – 13.75"
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE: 74.85°
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE: 71°
- BB HEIGHT: 11.5"
- STAND OVER HEIGHT: 9.1"
- Butted, Japanese seamless 4130 crmo tubing
- 74mm width Mid BB, CNC machined and heat-treated
- Taller 127mm integrated headtube with custom shape requires less headset spacers, CNC machined and heat-treated, drilled for gyro tabs
- 7.5mm thick invest cast dropouts, CNC machined and heat-treated
- Integrated Chain tensioners
- Removable brake mounts (sold separately)
- Extruded down tube with integrated threads for cable guides
- Seat stay located brake mounts
- Wider rear triangle allows clearance for a 2.5" tire
- WTP top tube and down tube gusset
- Oversize seatstays and chainstays for increased stiffness
- Invest cast wishbone frame
- Includes WTP Supreme alloy seatclamp
- Top and down tube gussets
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE