- Full Chromoly frame, fork and handlebar, featuring butted tubing and tapered areas for a better strength/weight ratio
- Aftermarket, high end Eclat Cortex/Trippin wheelset
- WTP Paragon guard sprocket, 4 x hubguards & 2 plastic sleeved pegs means you can hit grinds without worry of breaking your bike
- Removable brake mounts keeps the ride looking clean if you choose to ride brakeless
- 127mm headtube and uprise WTP Hydra stem gives the Trust a lively, taller feel without the ugly look of lots of spacers
There's plenty to be stoked on with the 2021 WTP Trust BMX bike - as the model name suggests, this is one bike you can 'Trust' to just hop on and go, with complete confidence.
The Wethepeople Trust BMX rivals a lot of custom BMX bikes out there, and for good reason. With an aftermarket parts package throughout from Eclat, SALTPLUS and WTP, there is really no upgrades necessary.
The WTP Trust bike has geometry that allows you to do it all - and if no brakes and street riding is your thing, the Trust features removable brake mounts, a guard sprocket, 2 pegs and 4 hub guards so that you can hit any grind knowing that you'll leave the spot with a bike in good working order.
Available in two epic colour options that are both original and timeless, the WTP Trust 2021 model is a no-brainer choice.FRAME GEOMETRY
- Top tube length: 21"
- Chainstay length: 13.2"
- Standover height: 9"
- BB height: 11.7"
Head tube angle: 75.5°
- Seat tube angle: 71°
- Frame: WETHEPEOPLE "TRUST" frame, 4130 full crmo, tapered SS & CS, with removable brake pivots & guides, 127mm head tube
- Fork: SALTPLUS "TRUST" fork, 4130 full crmo, butted crmo steerer, 26mm offset
- Bars: SALTPLUS "TRUST" full 4130 crmo bar, 9.25" x 29.25"
- Grips: ÉCLAT “SHOGUN” flangeless grips, ÉCLAT “TECK-BOLT” barends
- Stem: WETHEPEOPLE "HYDRA" topload stem, cnc alloy, 50mm reach, 36mm rise
- Headset: SALT “PRO” int. headset, sealed bearing
- Gyro: no / holes for removable gyro tabs
- Lever: SALTPLUS “MOTO” alloy brake lever
- Brakes: ECLAT Talon alloy u-brake rear
- Cranks: SALTPLUS “ELITE” (L&R) tubular 3pc crank crmo 170mm, 48 spline
- BB: SALT “Mid” 19mm, press fit, sealed bearing
- Pedals: ÉCLAT “CENTRIC” nylon/fiberglass pedals
- Chain: WETHEPEOPLE “SUPPLY” chain, 510h type
- Sprocket WETHEPEOPLE "PARAGON" sprocket & nylon guard, 6061-T6 alloy, 25t
- Driver: 9t, 1pc cassette driver, sealed bearing
- Front Hub: ÉCLAT "CORTEX" hub, fully sealed, 3/8" female bolts, 36h
- Rear Hub: ÉCLAT "CORTEX" cassette hub, fully sealed, 9t drive, 14mm hollow axle, 36h
- Hubguards: ÉCLAT hub guards - nylon/fiberglass front (x2), nylon/fiberglass rear (x2)
- Front Rim: ÉCLAT “TRIPPIN” 38mm double wall rim, 36h
- Rear Rim: ÉCLAT “TRIPPIN” 38mm double wall rim, 36h
- Seat: ECLAT “BIOS” fat padded pivotal seat
- Seat Post: SALT “AM” pivotal seat post, alloy, 150mm
- Seat Clamp: WETHEPEOPLE “LOGIC” seat clamp, 4130 crmo
- Tires: WETHEPEOPLE "ACTIVATE" tires, 2.35", 100PSI , front & rear
- Pegs: SALT “AM” Nylon sleeve pegs, 4.5" length (1 pair)
- Weight: 12.22kg / 26.95lbs (as pictured with pegs/no brakes)