The fast and loose, bowl ripping legend, and winner of ACT Jam 2019, Corey Walsh, gets his very own signature Cult BMX frame! We couldn't be more stoked to see Corey get his own frame, he's been through Canberra a number of times and can tell you first hand, his riding is nothing short of jaw-dropping. His signature Walsh frame is made for pedalling fast, going high, and making it across the most ridiculous transfers possible.
We pre-sold more of these frames than we expected and are now only have a limited number available, if you'd like to shred like Corey Walsh, don't delay!
- Made from 100% cult classic tubing for increased strength
- Top and down tube gussets
- Integrated headtube and externally machined mid BB shell
- Investment cast seat post clamp and seatstay bridge
- Tapered seatstays with room for 2.40” tires
- S-bend chainstays with removable brake mounts
- Investment cast heat-treated dropouts
- 74.5° Head tube angle
- 71° Seat tube angle
- 13.8" -14.1" Chainstay length
- 11.5” BB height
- 9" Stand over height