COLONY HORIZON 16" KEY FEATURES
- Lightweight alloy frame
- Short 125mm length 3-piece cranks
- Sealed bearings throughout cuts down on maintenance
- Chromoly bars
- Built to suit an average height rider 5-9 years old
Colony BMX continue on their smaller bike range with the perfectly sized Colony Horizon 16 inch bike.
We've found that a 16 inch BMX bike needs to have a shorter top tube, to suit a smaller rider that doesn't have the strength to move a BMX around properly yet - the Colony Horizon 16 provides a very short 15.9" top tube, which is a really cool feature.
Size appropriate parts and a lightweight alloy frame makes it perfect for a younger rider.
Available in two colours with seriously high level parts means the next generation BMX rider can excel!
- Head tube angle: 75º
- Top tube length: 15.9"
- Seat tube angle: 71º
- Chainstay length: 11.25"
- Frame: Colony Horizon 6061-T6 Alloy
- Forks: Colony Horizon, CRMO tapered legs
- Handlebars: Colony Horizon, CRMO 7” rise 23” wide
- Grips: Colony Horizon
- Headset: 1-1/8” Integrated
- Stem: Colony Horizon Alloy Top Load short reach
- Brakes (rear): U-Brake alloy with clear pads
- Brake lever (right): Alloy short reach
- Cables: Slick (rear)
- Sprocket: Colony Horizon 25T
- Crankset: Colony Horizon Tubular CRMO 3-piece 125mm
- Bottom Bracket: MID sealed bearing
- Chain: KMC
- Pedals: Plastic
- Rims: Alloy Single Wall, 36h
- Tires: Family F2128, 16” x 2.1”
- Front Hub: Colony Horizon Alloy, sealed bearing, 10mm axle
- Rear Hub: Colony Horizon Alloy, Full sealed bearing cassette, 10mm axle with 9T driver
- Seat: Colony Horizon Railed
- Seatpost: Steel 25.4mm diameter
- Weight: 9.2kg