Colony M8 Lite Frame
The Andreev 'Kostya' Konstantin signature Colony M8 Lite frame is ready for skatepark action.
Built for the tech skatepark rider who needs a shorter backend to whip the frame around fast, the Colony M8 Lite frame is a great choice.
The Colony M8 Lite frame utilizes lightweight tubing to bring the weight down, meaning even easier to get you whipping and spinning.
Ridden by Colony BMX/Back Bone BMX team rider Troy Harradine, the Colony M8 Lite frame will get the job done!
- Available in 20.6" and 20.9" top tube lengths
- 12.9" rear end length (slammed)
- 75º head angle
- 71º seat tube
- 11.5" BB height
- 9" Stand over height (center of BB shell to center of TT)
- Weight: 2.19kg
- Full 4130 CRMO frame
- Heat treated integrated head tube, MID BB and 5mm thick CNC machined dropouts with 14mm slots
- External DT gusset
- Wider back end for fatter tyres
- Built-in seat clamp with replaceable nut & bolt
- Removable brake mounts & hardware (included)
- Unique & exclusive invest cast removable Colony brake tabs
- 118mm head tube length
- Integrated chain tensioners