Colony Prisma Frame
Super progressive Aussie street riders listen up, the Colony Prisma frame has got you covered.
With a very short 12.7" rear end length and ultra-steep 76.3 degree head tube, the Colony Prisma frame is one of the most legit BMX street frames out there.
A nice tall stand over height helps with throwing barspins and spinning out of grinds. This Colony BMX frame also features an ultra high 11.9" BB height, meaning more clearance for crooked grinds.
The Colony Prisma frame also features some dent resistant tubing on the down tube and chainstays, should you mess up on any peg trick.
- Available in 20.7" and 21" top tube lengths
- 12.7" rear end length (slammed)
- 76.3º head angle
- 71º seat tube
- 11.9" BB height
- 9.2" Stand over height (center of BB shell to center of TT)
- Weight: 2.48kg
- Full 4130 CRMO frame
- Heat treated integrated head tube, MID BB and 5mm thick CNC machined dropouts with 14mm slots
- External DT gusset
- Wider back end suits 2.4 tyres
- Ovalized down tube and chainstays for dent resistance
- Built-in seat clamp with replaceable nut & bolt
- Removable brake mounts & hardware (included)
- Unique & exclusive invest cast removable Colony brake tabs
- 125mm head tube length
- Integrated chain tensioners